Monday, October 01, 2007

What's not to love about "celebrating children"?!

In celebration of World Children's Day (Oct. 1), we had a children's talent show on Sunday afternoon. Here are a few video clips...

OK, I'm such a huge fan of surprises, but I often get so excited about what's to come, I just can't hold out until the right time (True, it's a real dilemma!). Thus, I'm showing our favorite FIRST instead of last. If you come for a visit, we can probably negotiate a one hour dance lesson for you. (I know some people who know some people.) He's 10, and I seriously have no idea where he gets it...


Then there's the little NON-dancer. Find the kid who does not move a muscle (it's not hard).



I know... Bless his heart!


Watch out for the little girl in the hat -- and the little Muslim boy in white -- they will rob you blind and you will not even know your heart is missing!

The teenage girls... right on the money, and then their music stopped... uh, oops. (giggle, giggle.)


Take 2: Ope, and... we're back on track.



Some days, it's probably really not fair to call what we do here "work."

2 Comments:

Blogger Janice Chandler said...

Ya'll are amazing. I love your blog site. You have been blessed by God in having the opportunities to help people where help is needed. The pictures of the country are amazing. I hope you do not mind, but I am using some of the pictures for our 2008 Chandler Christmas Calendar. When you get back to the states, we would love to see you and talk about your experiences. Love ya'll, Janice & Mac

9:08 AM  
Blogger anoma & wijenama said...

Hi, Dear Friends. How are you both. It's very happy to see your web page.and Thanks you very much for that.

If you see this please contact us.

May God Bless you,

We,
Captains Anoma & Wijenama

anoma_wijenama@yahoo.com

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home